Monday 13 June 2011

Why are Mondays so rough?

This weekend was amazing! My best friend came to town for her 25th Birthday, bringing with her two more besties. We had tickets to Rihanna, and were ready for a super girly-weekend.

Friday Workout: I was exhausted, actually didnt sleep the night before at all (stressful evening ...guess why!), so was about 15minutes late for the gym, and barely had energy to complete the workout It felt like a waste, and I was pretty mad at myself, but I just didn't have it in me that morning.

Friday evening the boy and I were invited to a Friends BBQ, it was nice to get out and see everyone again - the weather was finally looking up in Montreal, and who doesn't love some BBQ'd food on a Friday. We had homemade patties from the grassfed beef all the Gents buy from a Local farmer at the gym. And I sipped a wine-spritzer (Wine and some bubbly water) to enjoy the afternoon. The evening was a bit more dramatic as the Boy was quite rude, and made some pretty sketchy decisions. I took the hi-road, and curled up in bed with my Puppy!

Saturday the Ladies arrived! I had woken up at 5am...5 on a Saturday, it was awful and couldnt fall back asleep....However, I was pretty excited for the day - Miss Z was in from Vancouver to enjoy Montreal, and the wonderful Grand Prix, and the Oshawa Ladies arrived mid day. We had a great BBQ (Can you guess? Chicken and Veggies!)out in the MTL-West Chalet, followed by some shopping downtown. JJ hosted us for some drinks + snacks before the concert, and in no time at all - We were rocking out to Rihanna, and dancing the night away!

Sunday I had a "rest day" this involved sleeping in, taking naps, kicking my feet up and of course early to bed :) It wasn't too hard to accomplish as it was pouring rain in Montreal. These days sleep is not coming easily. Enjoyed a great Sunday night BBQ (Chicken, Chicken, Chicken and greens!) with Miss Z and the Boy






Monday:
630 am Workout! Back at it for the Week. BUTT DAY :)
Squats and Good Mornings to wake up the rear, followed by my Favorite Butt Blasting Machine and walking lunges ...next up Calf raises and Kick Backs, lastly some pretty sweet Abs moves! Feels great to have energy and a smile back today.  Post Workout Protein Shake (with all the necessary Supplements inside).

Mid Morning Snack - Eggs and Lettuce, and a piece of Fruit (needed something w. Sugar to keep my eyes open at my desk).

Now my eyes still aren't quite open.. so I made need some black coffee.


On the Menu for the evening - Chicken for Lunch, Fish for dinner! Running group after work with the Ladies, hopefully the rain holds off. Tomorrow is a double workout with my Trainer, since Thursday I'm home to wish my sweet Baby sister a goodbye!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment