Monday 27 June 2011

No Carbs Begins!

Alright ... Its official no carbs for the week, Watch out I may be up to some very interesting things ... With little carbs the mood changes, and your not as alert .. I am sure work will be thrilled with me this week - Sad and semi-productive haha!

7am: 1st Workout of the Day
Squats - Front Squats 5x 8
Step up 5 each leg, 5 second count - 4 rounds
Sprints and 45 air squats - 3x
Legs are done for today! Looking forward to the Second workout ...ohh and the 3rd!

Menu for the day: CHICKEN, chicken, CHICKEN, and more chicken!!

Mood: Feeling GREAT! Slept a full night (been 9months since that happened). Got my keys to my new condo today, and I feel so positive about the changes I've made!

Lunch Time Workout:
A killer Alex-Crossfit Class
Para Sprints to warm up outside in the Sunshine... Follow by some "power snatch" practice
Finishing with a 9-7-5 Workout of "Power Clean and Jerks, Burpee/Pull Up/Dip.
Was a real killer, still sweating after a cold shower...Incredible!

Post workout shake with all the "goodies", and some Chicken for Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment