Wednesday 29 June 2011

3 Trainings A Day ??

Well its Wednesday afternoon, and I have 3 sleeps until the Big Day!

My training schedule has been up'd to 3x a day. Monday it felt great, and I have alot of energy...Thought ohh this for 5 Days will be a breeze. Yesterday, a bit harder. My AM workout was good.

Tuesday AM:
7- KB Swings, 5-Ring Push Ups, 5-Box Jumps x 7 Rounds
Run the block with a 20KG Medicine Ball
- 7KB Swings, 5 - Ring Push Ups, 5 Box Jumps x 5rounds
Run the block with 20 KG medicine Ball

Tuesday Noon Workout:
Drop off suit to be altered, Switch up Chicken for some Raw Fish ... Hmmmm.
10- one arm floor to overhead w. DM, each arm, 10 Lunges with DB overhead, each leg, and DU's. 4 rounds! Short and Sweet!

Tuesday Evening Workout:
Good Ol' Crossfit Class :) 60 Toe to Bar, 100 Push Ups, 200 DU (or 800 skips) 30 Minutes to complete.
Was on skipping, but didn't complete it fully :( My hands are ripped open from Monday, and last night I was truly EXHAUSTED!

Drove out of town to a Work Dinner, and sure felt it on the drive back!

Wednesday:
Chicken for breaky, was in a rush! So incredibly tired, and was expecting some deliveries for my new place, so was impossible to make a 6am workout.
Lunch Workout: Same as Tuesdays Lunch work out. Yummy Chicken and Broccoli after.
Evening Workout:

Suit to be picked up! Last minute running around, as July 1st most stores will be closed for Canada DAY!

I am feeling good, the only part I am nervous about is the contest is in FRENCH, and I MOSTLY speak ENGLISH. So I am not nervous to get on stage, I am not nervous to walk infront of people, I am nervous that I wont understand what they want me to do! Hopefully at the briefing on Friday - I will feel mor confident, and relax!

On the agenda for Tonight: A nice Sauna after my workout to relax, and sweat some water out!

I've been so busy this week, I haven't had time to be "sad", but I've also had some serious support from the Ladies, I couldn't ask for a better support team.

Did I mention about my Contest, I am doing a Photo shoot! OHHHH YES! Pretty excited, something I've always wanted to do -  Heading to Ottawa to visit my Friends Husband at the Studio for my first Photo shoot experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment