Thursday 23 June 2011

Long Overdue

Well its Thursday, and the last day of work before the LONG WEEKEND! I just realized that its been 10 days since my last entry, and the time is surely flying by fast before the big day.

Last weekend, the Ladies and I headed to the Cottage, for some Tri-Training opportunities. It was amazing to get back in open water, ride the bikes on more then crappy QC roads, and of course best of all practice the transitions. It was a bit of an awakening, given these past 4/5 months I've been mostly strength training with little to no cardio!

With less then 2 Weeks to go, we've been focused on drop sets and lots of cardio, so here is what this week looked like:
Monday - Back and Biceps with alot of rowing! Following by a 8KM evening run
Tuesday - A small circuit (back, tris, calves, etc.) and again more ROWING!
Wednesday - Ladies Bike Nite - Amazing workout at the F1 Track, lots of hard pedaling, and some standing!
Thursday - First big Swim of the Season! Enjoyed a great Swim workout in the outdoor pool on the Island.
Friday - Off to see another Fitness Consultant  - More INFO to come on how that goes!

Things on the home front, are as interesting as usual ... a lot of back and forth, lots of "circles" happening...more talk then action!  I am trying my best to just go with the flow, and let life take me where I am suppose to go. I know I am suppose to be happier - so I am just waiting for that moment to come. IN FACT - Yesterday I had a bird shit on me, and I am pretty sure it means GOOD LUCK, So BRING IT ON!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment