Tuesday 7 June 2011

4 Weeks to Go

So I've got 4 Weeks out until my 1st Contest and life couldn't be more stressful ...

I am moving July 1st, and because I had lost all my furniture when my Boyfriend and I split I have to find time to house shop while attempting to fit in all my trainings... Next my on again off again Boyfriend and I are rocky so I am stressed ... needless to say can't sleep which is affecting my "body" big time at such a critical spot in the Contest Prep :(

Today's workout:
Back Rowing and Sumo Dead lift High Pulls with Abs after! (After no sleep was actually a killer workout)

Food:
Yummmy food for today - Chicken, Chicken and Chicken! However - to lessen the stress on my body we've added a piece of Fruit in after workouts (with my shake), and boy oh boy did that help out my mood this am! Mmmmmmm SUGAR!


Prep for Contest... The suit is in (just needs some minor adjustments), the shoes have been purchased, posing classes are underway (courtesy of http://www.sylviatremblay.com/english/index.htm)  , tanning products being ordered... Now to finalize the hair, make up and nails :)
Exciting stuff but alot of prep in many forms...I've been advised to set up all appointments ahead of time to ease stress (which I need to do)

Tomorrow - AM Workout and Hill climbs on the Bike after work ... Will be a tough day, I better ensure I stay hydrated, get some rest, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment