Sunday 26 June 2011

St. Jean Weekend

Well it was a long weekend here in QC, and I thought I had a pretty good plan to enjoy it - however, as things would have it in my life these days things went completely opposite...

Friday: 
9am Fitness Apt. with a Professional Bodybuilder for my Comp Diet. Had to venture over a Bridge to St.Bruno! Went amazing, altered some reco's and created what better be the award Winning Diet Plan for my last week.

10am First Workout of the Day
Lower Body -  Front Clean and Squats. 4 x 10

11am - Fight with the 'boy', Lose Custody of Dog, return home in tears!
He had been in NYC on "Work", and returned in an awful mood, and upset at everything I've done (pretty standard these days).

1pm: Second Workout of the Day
My energy was very drained (crying will do that to you, Losing a dog will also kick you while your done), but my Trainer wasn't having any of it, and insisted on my no backing out. aBS + Upper Body. Push Press and Pulls up (20 each 4 rounds). I was upset, angry, exhausted, etc. ... but when I finished it, felt FREAKING FAB!

One more good public argument in Griffintown to top off an already amazingly-happy afternoon!

Then off to my amazing Friends for a Housewarming!! Her chic new loft in the ever so popular Griffintown, was glowing and it was the best chance to get out and meet you people! As my bedtime 1:30 rolled around, I was quite satisfied with having gone, cleared my mind, meet some new fab montreal faces, and enjoyed a Single Ladies Night!

Saturday: The day from Hell!
Well as usual, the fighting between us was escalating and we decided to not spend his Birthday together, at the same time I was told in very rude tones that I'd never see my Dog again. I assumed this was the "anger" speaking, and stil have my fingers crossed I'll be able to see my baby again soon....

With my emotions on the verge of a break down, and feeling gloom about the end of a 4 year battle, I decided to visit my eternally supportive sister for a night on the town in Ottawa. Not exactly what the Trainer would suggest as good pre-contest prep, but was needed for a mood booster forsure.

Sunday: Woke up, from the best afternoon Ottawa had to offer (Rib fest, followed by a Pub, a wee afternoon nap, some Piano players and seafood at Fat Tuesdays, and ofcourse the ultimate dancing at Pattys and Hooleys). It felt amazing again, to be a Single Gal out on the town with her Sister having fun.... Even met a gentleman who ever so kindly walked me home. The drive back was short and sweet ...Oh wait minus the most ridiculous phone calls, with manipulative words, followed by fake emails, and a lot of Lies. I made the BIG DECISION and asked him to NEVER speak to me again. . . He listened (thank god, and no communication to date)!

Spent an hour BBQ'in all the food I picked up a Costco (Chicken and Fish x 30 pieces), into the last week, and the diet is strict, and the offerings are slim ... It will pay off though, as I am walking across stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment